Superior Home Advantage
The Superior Home Advantage offers many of the features of a custom home design without the high cost. Ascot works towards the customization of design and finishes making Superior homes affordable and attainable. With the Superior Home Advantage, many of the latest designs and options are standard. The Superior Advantage lets you start enjoying your home as soon as you move in and for many years to come. Let’s look at the home that awaits you!
- Exterior wood columns.
- Wood accents.
- Composite siding.
- 30-year shingles.
- Floor plan expandability, 5 1/2 inch baseboards, 3 1/2 inch door casing and window trim.
- Crown molding through-out main floor except for laundry room and bathrooms.
- Hardwood floor in all common living areas on the main floor.
- Distinctive cabinets with slow close technology.
- Granite countertops in the kitchen and all the bathrooms.
- Under counter lighting in the kitchen.
- Tiled backsplash in the kitchen.
- All master bath showers are ceramic tile with the latest in tile selections and distinctive accents.
- Custom semi-frameless shower enclosure.
- Framed mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Recessed lighting.
- Lever door hardware.
- Foyer stair balusters iron.
- Built-in storage bench in the mudroom.
- Whirlpool appliances.
- York or Trane HVAC systems.
- Sherwin Williams paint.
- Recessed cans are standard where identified (per plan).
- Ceiling fans are standard in all bedrooms, the bonus room (if applicable), family and/or living areas, and the rear porch (per plan).